- Location cyprus, famagusta
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Officer
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Hospitality
- Company Kanika Hotels Ltd
Are you inspired by the opportunity to work on the career path of a colleague starting from selection and recruitment, to training and development and his/hers well being in general?
If so, here at KANIKA Hotels and Resorts we are offering an exciting opportunity to an HR Professional who is willing to be the champion of the team member’s morale, the Catalyst in the Talent development and the Protector of it’s people and procedures.
What we expect from you:
- To be actively involved in the KANIKA recruitment procedure.
- To identify all the potential recruitment sources, establish and maintain relationships with Hospitality schools, employment agencies, and recruitment sources
- To work on the process of team members recruitment from 3rd countries that require a working permit to work in Cyprus
- To daily monitor, the company’s recruitment software, arrange interviews with possible candidates, provide the various tests and assessments that candidates undertake during the interview process
- To Organise and execute the Career Open days of the Hotel
- To ensure the proper execution of the approved training plan
- To take ownership of the staff Accommodation (searching and proposing suitable apartments for staff housing) as well as the inspection of these apartments
- To assist all team members interested to enter the medical scheme, to complete their application and act as the liaison between them and the Insurance Company
- To be the champion of the company’s Recognition and Rewards System
- In close cooperation with the Head of the Human Talent, to implement programs to ensure staff security and safety and retention
- To ensure exit interviews are conducted as per the company’s policy
- To organize several events related to the team member’s welfare throughout the year.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in Human Resources or any related field
- Working experience of at least 2 years in Human Resources
- Working Experience of a minimum of 6 months in the Hospitality industry
- Good knowledge of the Cyprus Labour Law
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluency in both Greek and English languages
- EU Citizen or EU Work permit holder
Kindly please apply at www.kanikahotels.com/careers