- Location cyprus, paphos
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company ASSERTUS
ASSERTUS Limited is a professional and independent firm that provides a wide range of Audit, Tax and Advisory services, as well as, Outsourcing Solu¬tions to business corporations and public bodies for their Accounting, Pay¬roll and Internal Audit functions.
We are currently looking for high caliber individuals to join our growing Account¬ing Department in Paphos
Job description / Main responsibilities
- Have control of a portfolio of clients in different industries, both local and international.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank, creditors and debtors accounts.
- Responsible for the preparation of payroll entries, for the preparation of monthly social insurance forms, PAYE and other relevant returns.
- Responsible for the preparation of VAT, VIES forms.
- Responsible for the preparation of the clients’ files for audit.
- Responsible for the preparation of a variety of tax returns.
- Responsible for the preparation of any financial report that might be needed.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or related field with proven accounting knowledge or
- Holder of LCCI Higher or Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) Qualification 1
- At least 3 years of accounting experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Intellisoft Accounting Software would be considered as an advantage.
- High technical capabilities with excellent analytical skills, common sense and logic.
- Ability to work with accuracy.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong team-working and good communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Fluent knowledge of English and Russian
A competitive and attractive remuneration package will be offered
Send your CV to [email protected]