- Location greece,
- Experience 1 Year
- Position Others
- Qualification Diploma
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Car Rental
- Contact Person Nikos Chronis
- Company HERTZ
Hertz is one of the largest Rent-a-Car companies in Cyprus based on its financial capacity, experience and the size of the fleet of vehicles it manages.
Hertz Cyprus is searching for a Customer Service Representative to join the NICOSIA & LARNACA & LIMASSOL Operations team.
The Customer Service Representative provides attentive, courteous service to understand the customer’s travel needs, promote Hertz’s products and services and resolve issues.
Her/his main responsibilities will be the following.
– Welcome each customer with a smile
– Respond to customer inquiries
– Qualify and process customer rentals with accuracy and attention to detail
– Resolve customer issues and concerns professionally using effective customer service techniques
– Effectively communicate and offer ancillary products and services to enhance customer’s travel experience
– Emphasize on selling and revenue maximization on core products such as, but limited to, options to waive customer’s responsibility of damage, fuel options and vehicle upsells
– Answer telephone calls in a timely manner in accordance with best practices and policy standards
– Process customer rental returns.
– Liaise with various Hertz departments
– Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines.
– Thoroughly enjoy going the extra mile for our customer.
– Play an active role in our environment of teamwork and collaboration; know how your role contributes and do your part
– Bachelor degree or equivalent
– Proficiency in English. Additional foreign language will be a plus
– Valid driver’s license. Must be at least 21 years of age
– Computer literate
– 2-3 years of customer service and sales experience, preferably in the car rental or tourism industries
– Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of tasks
– Ability to demonstrate professionalism and a welcoming, client-oriented approach
– Exceptional communication skills
To apply, please use the https://apply.smartcv.co/Hertz-Cyprus/job/3jd303221