- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 5 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Hospitality
- Company Kanika Hotels Ltd
Kanika Hotels as earned its reputation for over 45 years as a leader in concept design for the hospitality industry. A regular stream of awards recognizes Kanika’s achievements, which are all based on policies of investing in innovative infrastructure and talent development. We’ve come this far thanks to our team of professionals and we are always keen to welcome new members on our team
We are looking to welcome an experienced professional in the Hospitality industry who has the customer at the heart and a passion for leading the Reservation and Customer Care team to deliver the ultimate guest experience. The Head of Reservations reports to the Sales Manager and is a member of the Commercial department.
What we expect from you:
- To manage the reservations team ensuring the timely and accurate processing of the reservations generated by the independent travel agents, group organizers, sports holidays specialists, destination weddings holiday specialists and mainstream tour operators
- To manage the direct reservations and customer support services with first time guests are handled in a prompt, professional and gracious manner in line with company’s processes and policies
- To ensure the daily nurturing of all direct reservations and customer support inquiries in a prompt, efficient and professional manner including the correct use of reservations systems, sales scripts, marketing collateral, pricing policies, reservation policies, loyalty program policies, quotation templates, communication skills and follow-up automations to ensure high quality of services and successful sales conversion rates;
- To manage the direct reservations and customer support services with VIP guests to ensure they are handled in a prompt, professional manner in line with company’s VIP processes and policies.
- To assign weekly and monthly sales targets to all reservations and support center sales agents, monitors their performance and provides his/her leadership support whenever is needed;
- To evaluate reservations and call center performance data to improve operating processes, infrastructure, quality of services, customer satisfaction & proper allocation of resources to ensure optimal performance and operational excellence;
- To supervise the efficient management of guest’s databases, including loyalty member’s databases in the software systems used by the reservations team, including the quality of data, personal guest preferences, elimination of duplicates, GDPR processes, and data security.
- To support the Reservations and Customer Care agents by taking over overflow of work, during peak hours
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate of a Hotel Management School
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position of another 4 or 5* hotel
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages. Knowledge of German and or Russian language will be considered as an advantage
- A passion for hospitality and customer service.
- Strong people management skills and experience with managing and motivating a team.
- An excellent team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, supervise and manage are essential
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
Apply in confidence at: