- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 5 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Doctorate Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Medical
- Contact Person Advis Consultancy
- Company Advis Consultancy
THE COMPANYOn behalf of Neomed Institute a Health Care Provider offering therapies to assist the body, mind and soul in self-healing based in Limassol (currently in Moni area) – Cyprus, we are looking to recruit an individual for the position of Head the Medical Team of the organisation.RESPONSIBILITIESReporting to the Director of the organisation and to the BoD the Head of Medical Department will have full responsibility of the medical unit and oversee all medical procedures and matters of the organisation. The unit head will be responsible to:
- Organise the medical team consisting of other Medical Doctors, Nursing staff and other experts
- Provide consultation (following review of client symptoms and identified needs) and explanation for the various treatments that a client can follow
- Cooperate with the various other Specialists and units to create individual client treatment protocols and track/evaluate the progress for each patient, from intake till release.
- Manage and support, advice and guide the Medical Team to ensure the highest levels of client service and treatments are offered
- Organise the Medical Team’s workload and provide reports and records as per the organisation’s client treatment procedures and insurance requirements.
- Deal with patient situations as they arise and ensure to the best of your ability the safety and comfort of the patients
- Participate on ALL patient interview process
- Provide after-working hours support when and if required
- Develop his/her knowledge by attending training seminars and events as required by the organisation
- Qualified Degree Holder in a Medical Specialty in one of the following areas. Internal Medicine, GP
- Registered or can meet the criteria to register in the Cyprus Medical Association
- Very good working knowledge of English and Greek
- Good computer knowledge
- At least 5 years of experience.
Interested applicants should apply for this vacancy, by sending your CV, along with any covering letter to [email protected] before 5th of May 2019, quoting the above job title. Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.