- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 8 Years +
- Position Manager
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Banking
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Company RED HR Solutions
On behalf of our client, a Banking Institution, we are actively looking to hire a Head of Administration and Facility Manager for its offices in Limassol.
The Head of Administration and Facility Manager will be responsible for the four main functional areas:
- Bank premises management
- Garage and drivers
- Health and Safety
Duties and Responsibilities:
Main responsibilities include:
- Overall responsibility for the management of the Bank’s premises, buildings, grounds.
- Building renovations and maintenance requirements of the Bank’s premises or of any other premises
- Planning and managing office space and space planning changes
- Planning and managing facility spending for office equipment, furniture, building maintenance and improvement projects and implementing budgetary control systems
- Monitoring and supervising the Health and Safety Requirements in accordance with Cypriot and EU standards
- Monitoring, advising and supervising the statutory requirement for the Bank’s on-site first-aid provision
- Evaluating, selecting and purchasing cleaning materials and equipment
- Assessing the needs, tendering, purchasing and managing the stock of office furniture, equipment, stationery, marketing, promotional materials, gifts and other consumables as per internal rules and regulations
- Monitoring the cost-implications of the department with the objective of achieving the most beneficial quality and cost options for the Bank
- Ensuring that departmental procedures are regularly updated and adhered to
- Management and supervision of the Transportation Unit and the Bank’s fleet of cars
- Organizing, setting up and coordinating corporate and other events
- Managing vessels, trips and catering arrangements
- Organizing, executing and coordinating project-based work
- Overall responsibility for all insurance needs and requirements (e.g. buildings, public liability, fire, employer’s liability, vehicles etc)
- Assisting with VIP Guests and client requirements as per management instructions.
Skills/ Qualifications / Experience
- University level education.
- At least ten years of relevant experience in the area of expertise of Hotel Industry (operations) or Constructor Industry, or Banking or even combination of them
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Good command of the English and Greek languages
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Team player who can work on own initiative
- Able to work under pressure with accuracy and attention to detail
The position is for the Client’s offices in Limassol.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE310683