- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 5 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Legal Services
- Company Vacancies on Behalf of Our Clients-KPMG Limited
On behalf of our Client, a well-established law firm, we are seeking to recruit a professional individual for the position of Head of Accounting Department, to be based at our Client’s offices in Nicosia.
Reporting to the Managing Partner, the successful candidate will be independently responsible for the accounting function of the company and handling all financial information in a complete, accurate and timely manner. More specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for inputting accounting entries in the accounting software, balancing accounts (double entries), processing invoices, handling TAX/VAT matters as well as conducting monthly reconciliations. Finally, the successful candidate will liaise with auditors, banks etc. and assist the Managing Partner in any other accounting/financial ad-hoc projects.
- A University/College degree in Accounting or related discipline and/or LCCI Higher in Accounting
- At least 5 years of working experience in bookkeeping and general accepted accounting principles
- Working experience in Accounting Software
- Knowledge in bookkeeping and general accepted accounting principles
- Fluency in both the Greek and English Languages
- Fluency in Russian Language will be considered as an advantage
- Computer literate
- Ability to work independently and to work towards meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical and numeric skills coupled with attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Results orientation and efficiency
- Adaptability and resilience, efficiency, ability and initiative
- Integrity, professionalism and trustworthiness
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
Submission of applications no later than 11th September 2020.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
People and Change Services
Applications are to be directly submitted through KPMG’s website using this link