- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Officer
- Qualification Master’s Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Contact Person Michalis Katsaris
- Company Logicom Public Ltd
The person will be part of the team managing the Group’s strategy, planning and development.
The person to be appointed will be expected to successfully:
- Understand the Group’s business and participate in the decisions for the Group’s expansion
- Have a hands on contribution in the implementation and deployment of the Group’s expansion plans
- Assist in the Group’s budgeting process
- Assist in the preparation of business plans for the Group’s vendors
- Assist in the preparation feasibility studies for the Group’s expansion
- Monitor the performance of the Group’s local and overseas operations
- Perform company valuations and assist in company acquisitions
- Be part of the investors’ relations team
Qualifications and Skills
The requirements of the position are as follows:
- Member of ACA or ACCA or CFA or related body or Masters’ degree in Finance or MBA or related field
- Minimum three years working experience
- Leadership potential
- Dynamic and pleasant personality with a strong initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong cultural diversity skills
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.