- Location cyprus, limassol
- Position Officer
- Industry for the position Import and Export
- Company Engino-Net limited
ENGINO® is looking for an energetic person for the position Graphic designer in Limassol, Cyprus.
When Engino was born in 2004, we set out with the belief that life is infinitely richer when we understand how the world works.
At Engino we create cutting-edge learning toys that help curious minds of all ages and learning abilities experience the limitless thrill of scientific discovery. We’re extraordinarily proud to have been at the vanguard of the STEM education movement for over 15 years now. As our company grows, we continue to innovate, finding better ways to inspire the next generation of inventors to unlock their full potential.
Will develop the various artwork and visual communication of the company for B2B and B2C purposes. This will include package design, brochures, education books, websites, magazine advertising, videos, banners etc. Special emphasis will be given in the development of web-based graphics including Facebook posts and adds, google banners, web banners etc., as well as videos and animations for enhancing the brand content.
- Understanding deeply the packaging technology, offset and digital printing production methods and materials. Keeping up to date with latest trends.
- Working within budgets and deadlines.
- Researching similar products and competition as well as design trends, proposing and developing new ideas.
- Developing the brand’s visual assets for retail, packaging, communication and marketing projects.
- Designing new packages, prototyping and testing them in close cooperation with the Sales and Marketing Department but also with the other subdivisions of the R&D to make sure that designs fulfill the aesthetics, child safety, technical or educational requirements.
- Develop the graphics for offline and online marketing including social media posts such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Cooperate effectively with the other members of the R&D team so as to have an overview of all developments and the final product and how this will engage the consumer.
- Producing reports and presenting their ideas to colleagues and clients at various stages of the design process
- Modifying their ideas according to the feedback they receive at these sessions
- Managing the graphic assets from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites, determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- University degree in Graphics design.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the field.
- Excellent written and oral knowledge of English and ideally also Greek.
- Excellent knowledge of CorelDRAW, Adobe softwares (Illustrator, photoshop, InDesign)
- Knowledge of web design, video & photo editing & production will be considered as an advantage.
Remuneration Package Offered:
The position is a permanent position at the ENGINO® factory in Limassol Cyprus and the candidate should be able to relocate in Limassol if not a Cyprus resident.
An attractive pay package along with benefits is offered, depending on qualifications.
All CVs to be sent to [email protected] with subject ‘Graphics designer ’.
Your application will be treated strictly confidential.