- Industry Hospitality
- Contact Email [email protected]
VACANCY: Golf Greenkeeper
Aphrodite Hills Resort, Europe’s multi-awarded destination and one of the must-visit resorts in the world, is looking for a passionate candidate to join the Golf Team.
- Rakes and maintains sand bunkers
- Operates small machinery to assist with edging, trimming and mowing
- Involved with tasks related to course detail
- Operates walking equipment in mowing greens approaches and tees
- Assists with golf course set-up procedures
- Operates utility vehicles
- Operates riding equipment in mowing fairways and rough
- Maintains flexibility to take on new and different tasks as directed by the Department Manager
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance
- Any form of previous experience with operating machinery or working in an outdoor environment would be beneficial.
- Regularly stands, walks, sits, and uses hands. Occasionally climbs or balances; kneels, crawls or crouches. Regularly lifts to up 25 Kg.
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Works with machinery with loud noise levels and can occasionally experiences vibrations.
- Works in an environment where fertilizers and pesticides are applied
- Valid Driver’s License
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
- Ability to speak English.
Interested candidates must apply to the Human Resources Department by sending their CV at [email protected]
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.