German Speaking Support Engineer (Nicosia, Cyprus)
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Industry Telecommunications
- Experience 2 Years
- Contact Person Ruth Abbott
- Contact Email [email protected]
Due to strong continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a German Speaking Support Engineer to join the 3CX team in Nicosia, Cyprus or Hannover, Germany and play an important role in the company’s continuing expansion plans.
About the 3CX Team
Support Engineers provide front line technical support to 3CX customers and partners within an international team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be trained in-house on Voice over IP if no prior experience is presented. Our product is targeted at medium and large enterprises and is currently used by over 600,000 customers around the world.
About the Job
● Technical support of 3CX partners and customers.
● Evaluate and resolve technical queries and issues.
● Talk customers through a series of actions, either via phone, ticket or remote session, until a technical issue is resolved.
● Replication and documentation of issues.
About The Applicant
● Diagnosing and troubleshooting IT or software technical issues.
● Working and troubleshooting issues in Windows/Debian OS.
● Working with basic network devices and concepts such as IP, DNS, firewalls and routing.
● Experience in AWS, Azure / Office365 or Google Cloud are beneficial.
● Experience with various client networks topologies.
● Knowledge of VoIP and telecommunications technologies are beneficial.
● Native German speaker.
● Strong team player.
● Ability to work calmly under pressure.
● Interest in IT and VoIP.
● Basic English.
What We Offer
Our award winning product is targeted at medium and large enterprises and is currently used by 6000,000 customers around the world. Working in our state of the art 3CX offices in Nicosia, you’ll be part of a vibrant team enjoying the many benefits the Company offers, including an international work environment, catering, private gym and swimming pool, performance related bonus, and an annual profit share scheme.
3CX invites you to apply via our website and to include a covering letter illustrating why you’re the right person for the job. Due to the very large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those who reach the next stage of our selection process.