- Location cyprus, paphos
- Experience 5 Years
- Position Manager
- Qualification Diploma
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Hospitality
- Company Kanika Hotels Ltd
First impressions are crucial – and the Front Office Manager will be the first to impress our guests!
Are you inspired by the opportunity to welcome visitors to Cyprus, to offer them the hospitality and genuine care our hotels are known for, and to make them feel valued and respected from the moment they step into our hotel?
If so, and if you are a person who can generate similar enthusiasm among your team, lead by example, and take pride in your work, we would be happy to welcome you on board. You will have our full support in developing your team, and you can rest assured that our guests will appreciate it, and your efforts will be rewarded.
We are looking to recruit a Front Office Manager for Amavi, the Cyprus’ most intimate hotels, a hotel custom-designed to include signature romantic leisure experiences exclusively MadeForTwo.
What we expect from you:
- To co-ordinate and supervise all Front Office areas including Front Desk, Reservations and Porters Station;
- To ensure high levels of operation and services delivered by well trained and disciplined staff;
- To ensure all front-line employees are well versed in selling techniques, including telephone sales (reservations) upselling and further selling of the hotel facilities;
- To ensures that budget is maintained and provide details regarding budget fluctuations during regular management meetings.
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
- Graduate of a Hotel Management School
- Working experience of at least 5 years at a similar position of a 4or 5 Star Hotel
- Computer literacy and proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in using Hospitality management systems (Micros Point of Sales, Methodos, Fidelio etc…)
- Pleasant personality with exceptional communication and managerial skills, team player with strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent Knowledge of the Greek and English Language
- Ability to lead a team, introduce, evaluate and implement innovative practices
- Ability to prepare accurate and concise reports.
- EU Citizen or EU Work Permit Holder
Apply in confidence at : https://lde.tbe.taleo.net/lde02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=KANIHOTE&cws=37&rid=1196292993