- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company PHILOSHOPIC
Exciting opportunity for a junior/.mid level Front End Developer in Nicosia.Excellent team environment and traineeship plan – Angular/Java/Google Cloud & more
As a Front End developer you will be part of a young and growing team in Nicosia, engineering cloud solutions that we offer to our customers. You will work mostly around hands-on programming, designing and testing of the front-end of our products – including customer portals, dashboards, landing pages and web applications that turn into mobile apps.
Our customers are mainly large retail chains and financial institutions mainly internationally. During the first 2 years you will be offered a personal development plan and get the opportunity to grow into a developer superstar working on the Google Cloud environment and other cutting edge technologies
The PHILOSHOPIC products are Cloud Based and enable transactions and in-store digital services for Retailers, Suppliers, Financial Institutions and the Consumers internationally.
- Front end Software development
- Meeting Product Roadmap Objectives
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings
- Engaging in Delivery of Customer Projects
- Documenting Requirements / Documenting Deliverables / Testing
- Ensuring Customer Satisfaction of the Product Users
- Support and be supported by the team in a politics-free environment.
- Computer science or computer engineering degree
- Good knowledge of Angular and Bootsrap (Knowledge of React is an advantage)
- Familiar with WordPress CMS
- Familiar with ionic SDK
- Familiar with Android Studio is a significant plus
- Familiar with Java, C#, PHP
- Ability to understand and document requirements
- Ability to work on your own whilst being a TEAM player.
- Ability to manage tasks and deliver ON-TIME
- Fluent in English
- Reliability, integrity and high professional ethos
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Competitive basic salary
- Bi-Annual and performance based Bonus
- Full Medical plan, Pension Plan, Life Insurance, Unlimited talk/sms mobile phone plan, Monthly allowance for fuel/subscriptions
- Personal development plan that includes on the job training, sponsoring for attending international developers conferences & paid courses for obtaining certifications
PHILOSHOPIC is an equal opportunities employer with no discrimination over gender, race or social status.
Full Job description and what it takes to succeed in this role are listed here.
Please review the full job content and requirements. We will reply within 10 days (Kindly note we only reply to those that fit the specific opening requirements)