- Location cyprus, paphos
- Experience Fresh
- Position Others
- Qualification Diploma
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Hospitality
- Company Kanika Hotels Ltd
If you are a person who likes to work in a well-organized environment and enjoys offering services that make people happy, find out if the position of Front Desk Junior Agent is a good fit for you.
You will be joining a team that focuses fully on the hotel’s guests, from the moment they arrive till the final farewell. They will be counting on you to offer them any information or service that will contribute to an enjoyable stay.
It’s a challenging but also satisfying job that puts the successful candidate in a workplace with good prospects, as you become a member of the firmly established Kanika Hotels & Resorts.
What we expect from you:
- To follow the hotel’s standard check-in and check-out procedures
- To offer guests information and assistance with holiday, travel and transportation arrangements
- To be able to manage the switchboard
- To handle messages, paging, wake-up calls, and any maintenance, housekeeping or first aid/emergency requests
- To support and report to your Supervisors
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate of a Hotel & Catering School
- Excellent knowledge of computer applications
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English
- Pleasant personality
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
Apply with confidence at www.kanikahotels.com/careers