- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 5 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Banking
- Company Vacancies on Behalf of Our Clients-KPMG Limited
Fixed-Term Employment Contract – Full TimeCompany Description:
On behalf of our Client, in the Banking Industry, we seek to recruit an eager, diligent, fast-learning and agile individual to join our Client’s thriving and expanding team, based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be overall responsible for managing the valuations process with various stakeholders. Specifically, the successful candidate will be mainly responsible for reviewing valuations received for foreclosure purposes and liaise with Surveyors to resolve any valuations related issues. Moreover, the successful candidate will be responsible for completing and/or reviewing valuation related documentation with high level of accuracy as well as liaise with the Cyprus Scientific and Technical Chamber when deemed necessary. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for handling inquiries from interested buyers as well as handling technical issues relating to physical auctions and e-auctions, always taking ownership for completing tasks in a timely manner.
- A Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree Quantity Surveying, Real Estate, Civil Engineering or any other relevant discipline RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) Qualified
- 3 – 5 years of working experience in a similar position
- Fluency in both the Greek and English Languages
- Computer literate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Organizational and time management skills coupled with attention to detail
- Numerical skills
- Adaptability, efficiency, ability and initiative
- Integrity, professionalism and trustworthiness
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
Submission of applications no later than 27th July 2020.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
People and Change Services
Applications are to be directly submitted through KPMG’s website using this link