Food and Beverage Manager – ALEXANDER THE GREAT BEACH HOTEL (PAPHOS) – Kanika Hotels Ltd
- Industry Hospitality
- Contact Person ALEXANDER THE GREAT
- Contact Email https://lde.tbe.taleo.net/lde02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=KANIHOTE&cws=37&rid=1195
Kanika Hotels as earned its reputation for over 45 years as a leader in concept design for the hospitality industry. A regular stream of awards recognizes Kanika’s achievements, which are all based on policies of investing in innovative infrastructure and talent development. We’ve come this far thanks to our team of professionals and we are always keen to welcome new members on our team
At Kanika Hotels & Resorts we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and engaging experiences each of our hotels has to offer!
In your role as the Food and Beverage Division Manager of the Alexander the Great Beach |Hotel, you will be at the helm of a department that is synonymous with KANIKA Hotel’s pioneering concepts and branded restaurants. The success of 3 themed restaurants and one main dining room , will reflect on you and your team and be recognized and rewarded.
In line with the KANIKA Hotel’s culture, we will be counting on you to motivate and inspire your department and to create the work environment that brings out the best in each team member.
What we expect from you:
- To maximize your department’s profitability;
- To assure a smooth Food and Beverage operation with consistently high standards of food production and service;
- To be involved and oversee the preparation of the department budget and ensure that actual results are in line with the budget;
- To develop and implement new menus in co-operation with the Executive Chef;
- To ensure that all Health and Safety Procedures are understood and followed by all Food & Beverage team members as required by the Law.
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
- Graduate of a Hotel Management School
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Food & Beverage Manager within a 4 or 5* hotel
- Excellent command of English language;
- Computer literacy and proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work on menu Planning, Menu Costing
- Ability to exercise critical and financial analysis and knowledge of F&B accounting and the current F&B trends
- Experience in using Hospitality management systems ( Micros Point of Sales, Materials Control, Methodos, Fidelio etc…)
- Ability to lead a team, introduce, evaluate and implement innovative practices
- Pleasant personality with exceptional communication and managerial skills, team player with strong problem-solving abilities
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- EU Citizen or EU Work Permit Holder
Apply in confidence at: https://lde.tbe.taleo.net/lde02/ats/careers/v2/jobSearch?act=redirectCwsV2&cws=37&org=KANIHOTE