- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Management Consulting
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Company RED HR Solutions
Christos Patsalides Corporate Management Ltd is a corporate service provider offering administration of local and overseas Companies, secretarial, legal, and banking support services.
We are looking to recruit a First Line Support IT Engineer for its offices in Nicosia.
The role requires a real team player who has the ability to manage, resolve, prioritize and escalate technical issues at the company to ensure a prompt closure and the smooth and secure IT infrastructure of the company
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act primarily in a 1st line support capacity, resolving issues in person, over the phone.
- Monitor on a daily basis the Company’s Systems and IT infrastructure.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service when responding to support issues.
- Escalate of more complex problems to the relevant external IT provider and take ownership of the support issues and seek closure ensuring all relevant support procedures are followed.
- Install, configure, upgrade, and deploy new and existing software and / or hardware in line with defined procedures.
- Report key support issues and trends identified to the management of the company.
- Monitor and manage daily all of company’s systems backup and security.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience
- BSc /BA , Degree in Computer Science, engineering, IT Technician or relevant field.
- One of either CCNA / MCSA certifications is a requirement and a second one will be considered an advantage:
- Experience in Windows 10 environment
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and networks (Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications)
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- One year of experience as IT engineer, technician or relevant position
- At least one (1) year experience with LAN/WAN networks
- Troubleshooting system and network diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Very good communication abilities
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience
TO APPLY CLICK HERE