Finance Manager (5894)
- Industry Airlines/Aviation
- Contact Person Tara Dellow
- Contact Email [email protected]
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding International Company operating in the Aviation Industry, we are seeking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will be responsible overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Finance function of the company and will report to the Directors of the company. You will hold a relevant accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CPA) and possess approximately 5+ years of previous, demonstrable experience within a similar accounting role. Fluency in both Greek & English (Written & Spoken) is a must.
- Handling the day to day operations of the finance affairs of the Company and Shareholder.
- Preparation of Company’s monthly payroll, calculation of PAYE, Social Insurance and TAX deductions Compliance with Social Insurance requirements and payments.
- Compliance with Tax requirements and payments – Ensuring compliance with the relevant Tax Authorities in Cyprus or abroad in order that the company complies with requirements as stipulated by the Tax Authorities.
- Invoicing to clients and relevant parties as required.
- Production of flights table as per the payments we receive.
- Make sure that we receive in time the payments from debtors to pay airline suppliers.
- Company’s administration and operating payments.
- Production and management of the companies Budget / Financial Planning. Continuous monitoring and review of Company’s cash flows, monthly, quarterly, six months and yearly
- Monitoring other debtors for payments.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT Report Daily bookkeeping – accounting records for the Company or other Group companies.
- Maintenance of cash book in daily basis.
- Debtors’ reconciliation.
- Creditors’ reconciliation.
- Working with the auditors during the audit of the Company’s accounts.
- Dealing and reporting with the companies Banking institutions.
- Production of regular monthly accounts and ad-hoc financial reports as required by the Directors of the Company.
- Corresponding with the Athens and London office.
- Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, recruiting, and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures.
- A University/College degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related field.
- ACCA/ACA qualification.
- Experience in working with international clients and having regular review meetings with clients.
- Experience within Aviation or Financial services firms will be considered advantageous.
- Knowledge in bookkeeping and general accepted accounting principles.
- Fluency in both the Greek and English Languages.
- Computer literate – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and to work towards meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytical and numeric skills coupled with attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results orientation and efficiency.
- Adaptability and resilience, efficiency, ability and initiative.
- Integrity, professionalism and trustworthiness.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Pleasant personality.
- Attention to detail.