- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company CareerFinders
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and highly respected Group of Companies with diverse business interests in both Cyprus and abroad, we are seeking to recruit a Finance Assistant with 2+ years of relevant accounting and bookkeeping experience to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia.
- Bookkeeping and general ledger postings.
- Bank, debtor, creditor reconciliations and preparation of interest calculations.
- Preparation of payment instructions.
- Preparation of Financial Statements (based on UK law).
- Preparation of weekly cash flow and profit & loss projections.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Communication with external UK Tax consultants for preparation of tax returns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Studying towards ACCA/ACA (or equivalent) qualification/part-qualified would be highly advantageous.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in an accounting role, previous experience in a Finance Department will be considered an advantage.
- Up to date IFRS knowledge.
- Must be a team player, able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Good analytical skills and ability to reconcile discrepancies.
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of Navision will be considered a significant advantage.