- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company Vacancies on Behalf of Our Clients-KPMG Limited
On behalf of our Client, a Business Service Provider, we seek to recruit a high caliber individual for the position of Finance and Accounting Officer to join our client’s premises in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be involved in the overall accounting cycle, including the posting/recording of day to day accounting entries and ensuring the compliance with all accounting procedures. Moreover, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all transactions are recorded in an accurate and timely manner, performing bank reconciliations and administration of accounts receivable/payable as well as for preparing and submitting VAT and VIES returns.
- A Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics .
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA/CPA or any other relevant professional accounting body will be considered as an advantage
- 2 – 4 years of working experience in a similar position
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office) with experience in using accounting software
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English Languages
- Strong analytical skills coupled with attention to detail
- Results orientation and efficiency
- Dynamic with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Desire to constantly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Professionalism, integrity and trustworthiness
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package, based on education and experience.
Submissions of applications no later than 22nd September 2020.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.