- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Industry Telecommunications
- Experience 2 Years
- Contact Person Ruth Abbott
- Contact Email [email protected]
The 3CX Finance team is vital to the smooth, day-to-day running of the office. Our departmental activities include finance operations including accounting, banking compliance and HR. This means we’re looking for someone who can offer support in bookkeeping, credit control and other finance related activities in a timely and professional manner.
This role is suited to someone who enjoys variety at work and is willing to get ‘into the trenches!’ You must be open to taking on a wide range of responsibilities and continually evolving in line with the daily demands of the business. You’ll need to be a good communicator and a strong team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Providing a broad range of support to the Finance Manager in the following areas:
- Preparing and posting journal entries in accounting software Sage and reconciling the balance sheet accounts when necessary.
- Ensuring all bookkeeping files are kept up to date, organized and properly referenced.
- Preparing monthly VAT, VIES and MOSS returns.
- Handling the accounts receivable; checking bank accounts for incoming transfers and allocating payments to customers’ accounts and reconciling debtors’ balances.
- Maintenance of the company’s compliance with various authorities.
- Managing every day banking and controlling costs.
- Providing day to day accounting and general administrative support as required.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek – verbal and written.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Detail oriented, logical and methodical.
- Flexible, with the ability to self-manage workload.
Plus the following experience:
- Experience of bookkeeping and basic accounting.
- Proficient using SAGE.
- Any accounting related qualification would be considered an advantage.
- Previous administration experience.
About the 3CX Team
Our award winning product is targeted at medium and large enterprises and is currently used by 600,000 customers around the world. Working in our state of the art 3CX office in Nicosia, you’ll be part of a vibrant team enjoying the many benefits the Company offers, including an international work environment, lunchtime catering, private gym and swimming pool, performance related bonus, and an annual profit share scheme.
3CX invites you to apply via our website including a covering letter illustrating why you’re the right person for the job. Due to the very large number of applications we receive, we’ll only contact those who reach the next stage of our selection process.