Field Engineer (one-year contract, project-based)
- Industry Telecommunications
What will your job look like?
This is a full-time position under a fixed-term contract of one year, project-based.
- Prepare, install, test, troubleshoot, and maintain customer premises equipment.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot a wide variety of cable types, including but not limited to, twisted pair, fiber optics, coax.
- Install and support DSLAM equipment, access points, switches, routers, wireless links, and other electronic equipment on a 24×7 basis.
- Update all the necessary ticketing and reporting tools (RT, share point, work orders) ensuring that all actions are correctly documented and properly updated in internal systems).
- Respond during stand-by, on a 24/7 basis, and proceed with on-site visits throughout the country for the resolution of problems.
All you need is…
- College diploma or experience in electronics or electrical engineering
- Good knowledge of structured cabling, electrical installations
- Ability to work out of the office hours and on an on-call basis (24X7)
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
- Very high level of customer orientation
- Good computer skills
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Valid driving license
- Ability to work under pressure and with little supervision
- Good command of the Greek and English language
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–6 of 592 jobs