- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Company T.I.S. Total Integrated Services Ltd
T.I.S. Total Integrated Services Ltd, is a facility management company providing a wide range of services such as cleaning, catering, security, civil and electromechanical maintenance for any kind of facilities and infrastructures.
T.I.S Total Integrated Services Ltd was formed by G4S Secure Solutions (Cyprus) Ltd & Hellenic Tzilalis (Cyprus) Ltd. The two shareholders are market leaders in their respective fields, with a workforce of over 1400 employees, and have combined their resources, know-how, expertise, experience and reputations to form T.I.S Total Integrated Services Ltd for the provision of facility management services which safeguard a productive, safe and smooth working environment for its customers and clients and provide solutions that are flexible, safe, efficient and above all cost effective.”
Facilities Project Supervisor
Supervises the provision of facility services provided to various customers including security, cleaning, catering, electromechanical and civil maintenance and other services provided to various types of facilities
- Supervise project teams and sub-contractors
- Manage budgets; ensuring cost-effectiveness and minimize operational risks
- Oversee building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Draft reports and making written recommendations
- Coordinate system repairs and monitor system performance
- Execute equipment audits and record-taking policies
- Ensure compliance with all safety and security protocols
- Carries out any other relevant duties to his position assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
Skills & Experience Required
- An engineering degree (BSc preferably in Mechanical Engineering) or degree in facilities management, or related qualification in engineering, or a relevant professional qualification.
- Working experience in any of the fields maintenance; Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems
- Project management skills; Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects; Able to develop good working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Be well organized and have excellent spoken and written communication skills, as well as customer management skills.
- Ability to manage a varied and complex workload and also have technical knowledge of building services; Time management, prioritizing
- Computer literature. A good knowledge of FM IT packages, will be considered an advantage
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered according to qualifications and experience
Total Integrated Services Ltd
Applications to be received no later than January 28th, 2019
Email: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence