- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 4 Years
- Industry for the position Legal Services
- Company K. Argyridou & Associates LLC
We are a fast-growing firm with a stellar track record in handling complex and specialized matters.
Our lawyers are ambitious and hardworking. We promote growth and offer outstanding training. We give our lawyers a platform to obtain valuable experience and excellent prospects of growth and development.
- Advise and provide assistance on Real Estate matters, including drafting agreements and attend the procedure at the Land registry
- Provide legal assistance to clients in relation to Immigration and Citizenship matters, including drafting and submitting applications
- Provide legal assistance on corporate and commercial matters
- Undertake any other responsibilities of a lawyer, according to the needs of the company
- Bachelor or Master degree in law
- At least four-year experience in similar position
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Excellent command of English and Greek language
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent Communication and Organizational skills
- Team player
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Dynamic and with strong attention to detail
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, subject to qualifications and experience.
How to apply
Interested applicants should forward their CV to: [email protected] along with the names of any person who could provide references for the applicant if shortlisted. The email subject should be “Lawyer Vacancy”
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interview.