- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Contact Person Anthi Antoniou
- Company Reliantco Investments Ltd
Reliantco Investments Ltd is a CySEC Licensed and Regulated FX Company based in Limassol. Our company is seeking to recruit a dynamic and motivated individual to join its Finance/Accounting Team.
- Preparing all CySEC reports
- Liaise directly with the auditors and bankers
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Ensure that all statutory accounting requirements are being met
- Reconciliations – company bank accounts to GL; client funds bank accounts to GL; platform with GL; payment system reports with GL.
- Back office support – maintenance of payment systems; client fund transactions (deposits, withdrawals, rebates, correction of balances, etc).
- Other accounting/finance functions as necessar
- Degree/Diploma in accounting/finance or any other related field
- In the process of obtaining the ACCA qualification
- One-two years relevant experience ideally in an audit firm
- Proficient with computer systems and Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS Excel).
- Knowledge of an accounting package will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Greek, both oral and written
- Position type: Permanent
- Full Time-Workings Hours: 09:00- 18:00 (Monday-Friday)
- Full training will be provided
- Competitive salary based on skills and qualifications- the conditions and more details about remuneration will be discussed during the interview
How to apply:
All interested candidates requested to forward their CV’s to [email protected], quoting the above job title.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please submit your application no later than the 22th of March 2019!!!