- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Certificate
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Contact Person Constantinos Pavlides
- Company KDC Limited
Our accounting and audit firm, KDC Limited, is currently seeking to recruit for our office in Nicosia an Experienced Accountant for full time employment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Autonomous accounting for a portfolio of international and local companies: bookkeeping, ledger maintenance and reconciliations, general ledger control.
- Following up on client transactions and posting of financial transactions within the accounts software package.
- Responsible for day to day accounting and accounts operations including but not limited to the preparation and submission of the VAT/VIES returns, processing of payroll and social insurance administration duties.
- Monitor all aspects of the financial systems to ensure policies, procedures and laws are adhered to.
- Providing effective support to Directors in the delivery of client service and completion of engagements.
- Engaging in communication with clients and maintaining client relations regularly.
- Providing solutions to clients based on current business and financial conditions.
- Participating in the design and implementation of the accounting plan of accounting engagements.
- Supervising, coaching and developing junior members of staff within teams.
- Other miscellaneous financial duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- The Candidate should hold a diploma of Higher Level in LCCI.
- To have at least 3 years of work experience in a similar accounting position
- A relevant degree from a reputable university.
- Knowledge of financial principles (IFRS), as well as tax and VAT compliance work.
- IT literacy with excellent knowledge and experience of Outlook/Excel/Word.
- Working knowledge of accounting and financial reporting software. Knowledge of Intellisoft software will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluency in both Greek and English, verbal and written, is essential.
- Team spirit, good character and willingness to develop.
- Excellent analytical skills, time management, organization and evaluative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
The firm offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please send your CV, along with any covering letter, to [email protected]. In your application please indicate the hours you are available to work, if there are restrictions or preferences. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.