- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Position Executive
- Qualification Diploma
- Industry for the position Hospital & Health Care
- Company EIMC
We are the leading innovative Medical Service Company in Cyprus, and our mission is to provide the highest quality service of care to patients. What makes us a centre of excellence is our team of experts who are determined to raise health care standards in Cyprus and beyond.
As part of our growth and development, we are currently looking to reinforce our expert team with a motivated and enthusiastic Executive Personal Assistant.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Provide full PA and administrative support to Executive management and Board of Directors.
- Manage diaries effectively, in a manner that is underpinned by robust forward planning and proactive issue resolution.
- Manage correspondence (email, post, telephone) in a timely manner; prioritising, cascading or escalating as appropriate.
- Take notes during meetings and write and circulate minutes.
- Develop and maintain a well-organised filing system.
- Organise business travel and accommodation in a timely manner, including itineraries, considering context and purpose as appropriate.
- Manage team invoices and process expenses for travel, events and office sundries.
- Prepare reports / presentations as per management instructions and guidance.
- Organise and manage events, conferences and team offsites.
- Build effective relationships and synergies within the medical centre and between various departments.
- Work effectively with tight deadlines.
- Write and Edit important documents such as letters, procedures, meeting notes and protocols
- Supporting the Marketing department with monitoring and maintaining social media
- The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- A Degree / Diploma in Secretarial studies, Business Administration or any other similar discipline
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (preferably native) and Greek. Additional language skills will be considered an advantage.
- Strong computer literacy and excellent knowledge of all Microsoft office applications.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, coupled with willingness to assume responsibility.
- Able to maintain a positive and professional behavior at all times with the ability to instill trust.
- Ability to act proactively and take initiative.
- Flexibility, adaptability, discretion and trustworthiness.
An attractive package including 13th salary and continuous education and professional development will be offered to the successful candidate in line with experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CV to [email protected], by 6th of August 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.321179