- Location cyprus, famagusta
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Hospitality
- Company Kanika Hotels Ltd
In your role as the Events Coordinator of the hotel, you will be working in a department that is synonymous with Kanika Hotels’ pioneering concepts.
If you wish to be part of the magic in making that special day an unforgettable one then the Events Coordinator position might be the right one for you!
What we expect from you:
- Handle the correspondence by email or in any other form between the wedding couple and the hotel.
- Give us much information as possible about the in-house services provided by the hotel and offer as much assistance as is needed to help arrange their wedding
- Meet with the guests upon arrival and confirm all arrangements for their special day.
- Be available to answer any face to face guest or couple queries regarding the wedding day and experience at the hotel including walk-in visitors.
- Give a brief familiarization tour of all the wedding venues available to each wedding couple
- Be responsible for all communication with the local municipality in order to book civil weddings into the hotel within the required parameters.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Preferably a Graduate of a Hospitality School
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position in another 4 or 5-star hotel
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- Character distinguished by courtesy and positive attitude towards customer service
- A person who communicates well and has a genuine smile
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
Apply with confidence at www.kanikahotels.com/careers