English Language Teacher – UCLan Cyprus Language Academy
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities, we are seeking to appoint temporary English Language Teachers for UCLan Cyprus Language Academy.
We are looking for:
- Qualified and Experienced English Language Teachers required to deliver the below evening courses, 2 evenings a week for up to 16 weeks:
– General English, Academic English
– Professional English courses
We are looking to build a team of engaging candidates, eager to:
- Facilitate learning, catering to a broad range of student needs ranging from improving language proficiency, developing Academic English & skills to preparing for examinations. (General/ Academic English candidates).
- Deliver International Languages at Beginner level conversational skills for students and local professionals, (Foreign Language candidates).
- Deliver best practice aimed at developing language skills in learners
- Create engaging and effective learner-centred lessons
- Assess progress and adjust programmes accordingly
- Create a climate of tolerance and appreciation of diversity.
- TESOL or TEFL qualified with:
- Experience and Background in delivering English/ Academic English courses (for ages 17 and above) and/ or
- Experience and background in teaching Professional English to Adults and /or
- Experience and background in IELTS teaching
- 4 years + teaching experience
- Passion and motivation for teaching and learning
- Experience in assessing the developmental needs of learners
- Experience with adult learners
- To show flexibility and work as a team
- Be organised and punctual
- Native and near native speakers of English are preferred
Please send the completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to [email protected]. UCLan Cyprus Application forms can be obtained from the University’s website: https://www.uclancyprus.ac.cy/vacancy/539277/
No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is on Friday 3rd December 2021.
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Director at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer