English Customer Support Representative
- Industry Telecommunications
- Contact Email [email protected]
Are you looking for a change? Or are you looking for a new adventure? Do you want to develop both personally and professionally? Then you will be glad to hear that we, at SYKES are currently looking for customer service agents.
About the position:
In this position you will be working as an English speaking customer service agent for one of our clients. Your job will consist of helping customers both by phone and mail with questions and general support. The most important task however is to give the customer a great experience and leave them with a positive feeling.
Just to be clear, you will not be doing any sales.
For this position we offer you:
- Competitive fixed monthly salary
- Paid training
- Performance bonus
- Special discounts and offers with local restaurants, cafes, gyms and many more
As we want you to have the best conditions to thrive and succeed with us at SYKES we will also provide:
- Career development opportunities
- Modern, newly renovated and centrally located office
- An international working environment
- Help with local administration such as opening a bank account and immigration forms
- Monthly SYKES activity day (exploring Cyprus)
- Support from Team leader, HR and great colleagues!
To be successful in this job you must have:
- Native English language skills in both speaking and writing, conversational English skills
- Want to work with customer service
- Good computer skills
- If you have previous experience in customer service or service in general we think that’s great, but it’s not a requirement for you to apply.
To thrive in this role and work environment you also have good communicational skills, the ability to multitask and see yourself as a team player who want to develop yourself.
We hope that you would like to work for a multinational company in an international environment with colleagues and clients from all over the world!
Join to Our Multicultural team now, send in your application by following the link below!