- Location saudiarabia,
- Industry for the position Construction
- Company Lois Builders
LOIS Builders, one of the largest companies in the area of construction in Cyprus and abroad, continues its growth by undertaking the completion of major projects (construction and technical works) both in the public and private sector. LOIS Builders strengthens its international presence by maintaining and improving their competitive advantage in recruiting suitable and competent personnel. We are currently accepting applications for immediate employment for the following position: ELECTRICAL SITE ENGINEER – SAUDI ARABIA QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Graduate of Polytechnic/University or other recognized academy in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 2 years experience on electrical installations in the construction industry.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language – written and oral.
- Recognize of Electrical Materials and understanding their properties.
- Recognize and understand of Electrical, Mechanical, Architectural and structural plans as well as detail drawings.
- Identify requirements in information due to gaps in documents, technical details, differences between specifications and drawings.
- Organizing the personnel and work-sharing.
- Instructions for execution according to the schedule of works, the drawings and specifications of the work.
- Cost Control of submissions and preparation for submission (valuation orders) in collaboration with the Mechanical Site Agent.
- Preparing measurements of subcontractors’ works and interim payments certificates for approval of payment.
- Record of working hours, additional work and the site diary (joint management).
- Follow the weekly schedule of works by the Electrical Site Agent and guide all the participants on the side.
- Monitoring the needs of mechanical materials, subcontractors and public services through schedules.
- Excellent knowledge of computer software (AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Primavera, etc.)
- Contract management of additional instructions and day works with the collaboration of the Electrical Site Agent (concerning claims for time and interruption of work).
- Previous experience in Saudi Arabia will be considered as an advantage.
All interested applicants are requested to send their CV by email at [email protected] by the 25th of March 2019.All applications will be handled with confidentiality.