- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Gender Male
- Industry for the position Plastics
- Contact Person Carolos Poupas
- Company NTINOS POUPAS LTD
Electrical / Mechanical Engineer (AP1)
Ntinos Poupas Ltd are a rigid plastics producer, designing and manufacturing plastic products for the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Consumer Goods & Construction markets. We are currently looking for an experienced multi skilled engineer to join our expanding team based from our facility in Nisou – Dhali, Nicosia.
The successful candidate will have a proven background working on mechanical assemblies, pneumatics, motors, gearboxes and PLCs with the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
Electrical / Mechanical Engineer Position Overview
Multi Skilled Engineer required to carry out machine builds, repairs, fault finding, installations and maintenance on a range of machinery such as pumps, motors and gearboxes. The Engineer will have completed either a Mechanical or Electrical apprenticeship and any extra electrical or mechanical qualifications would be advantageous.
Electrical / Mechanical Engineer Position Requirements
- Completed Mechanical or Electrical Apprenticeship with certification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with automated machinery, electric motors, Inverter Drives, Mechanical assemblies, Pneumatics and PLC’s
- Must have experience in a field engineer or workshop role
- Workshop Engineer / Mechanical Engineer Position Remuneration
- Working hours Mon – Fri
- Full-time, Permanent.
- Salary is based on the experience.
- Post Apprenticeship: 2 years (Required)
- Certificate of Higher Education (Preferred)
- Driving (Required)
All requests will be handled confidentially. Interested parties are kindly requested to send your CV to [email protected] position, adding the subject and the application number in the subject.