- Location saudiarabia,
- Industry for the position Construction
- Company Lois Builders
LOIS Builders, one of the largest companies in the area of construction in Cyprus and abroad, continues its growth by undertaking the completion of major projects (construction and technical works) both in the public and private sector. LOIS Builders strengthens its international presence by maintaining and improving their competitive advantage in recruiting suitable and competent personnel. We are currently accepting applications for immediate employment for the following position:ELECTRICAL FOREMAN – SAUDI ARABIA QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- A technical certificate or diploma in the electrical field is a plus. A high school diploma is a must.
- At least 5 years of work experience on electrician foreman installations in the construction industry.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Recognize of Electrical Materials and understanding their properties.
- Recognize and understand Electrical, Mechanical, Architectural and Structural plans as well as detail drawings.
- Identify requirements in information due to gaps in documents, technical details, differences between specifications and drawings.
- Organizing the personnel and work-sharing.
- Follow up the schedule of works and ability to make detailed weekly programs with all necessary works and details for resources (human, materials, machinery, and equipment), by the Electrical Site Agent’s guidance.
- Ordering, receiving and storing materials.
- Instructions for execution according to the schedule of works, the drawings and specifications of the work.
- Check subcontractors’ quality of work and control their work.
- Checking and approval of payment cards of laborers. (Timesheets)
- Record of working hours, additional work and the site diary (joint management).
- Promote and maintain the Health and Safety for Construction Sites across the company.
- Computer knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
- Previous experience in Saudi Arabia will be considered as an advantage.
All interested applicants are requested to send their CV by email at [email protected] by the 25th of March 2019.All applications will be handled with confidentiality.