- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Others
- Industry for the position Engineering
- Company Vacancies on Behalf of Our Clients-KPMG Limited
On behalf of our Client, a well-established Group with operations in the Energy sector, dealing with Renewable Energy Sources, specifically photovoltaic systems and components, we are seeking to recruit a high caliber individual for the position of Electrical Engineer, to be based at our Client’s premises in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a large pipeline of projects in Cyprus, ensuring that project’s are delivered on-time and within the planned scope and budget as well as in compliance with the company’s quality standards. More specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for drawing up a detailed schedule of works to monitor project progress and mark when project milestones are reached. Moreover, the successful candidate will be responsible for project costing and tender preparations, preparation of quantity sheets and for the specifications of electrical installations as well as the preparation of electrical engineering reports and the preparation of the licensing process. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for preparing daily, weekly and monthly progress reports in conjunction with the team according to specified timescales and managing contract negotiations, change in orders, and other agreements with subcontractors and suppliers as well as the coordination with the Technical department for the provision of information required for other departments of the company. Finally, the successful candidate will be responsible for proactively identifying and solving problems as they arise, taking preventative measures to avoid risks to the project schedule and budget as well as any deviations from the schedule, budget or scope.
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering or in any related disciplineClass A certificate of competence of Electrical Engineer will be considered as an advantageCyprus Scientific and Technical ChamberAt least 3 years of solid experience in renewable energy to serve as the Project Manager of our Client’s dynamic teamPrevious working experience in the construction of solar plantsWillingness to be based on-site in various locations across CyprusVery good knowledge of Solar/Photovoltaic systemsExcellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite and AutoCADExcellent knowledge of the Greek and English languagesDriving licenses
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking
- Strong organizational skills and ability to take initiatives
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to manage projects
- Strong organizational skills
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience.
Submission of applications no later than 30th of April 2021.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
People and Change Services
Applications are to be directly submitted through KPMG’s website using this link305169