- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry for the position Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Company Hermes Airports Ltd
Hermes Airports Ltd invites applications for the position of Electrical Engineer (2-year contract) at Larnaca Airport.
The Electrical Engineer is reporting to the Manager Maintenance Contracts, Technical Department. The Engineer shall ensure cost effective maintenance of airport infrastructure, equipment, in line with the deployed preventive maintenance plan. Main areas of responsibility include maintenance contract management; preventive and reactive maintenance planning; minor works and project management; optimization of maintenance and repair costs including scheduling and auditing; follow up and control service provider Key Performance Indicators; production of reports and statistics to monitor operational & financial performance; energy management and participation in various tasks related to electrical design, facility maintenance, building construction of Airport premises, renovations, improvements, and upgrades.
Skills & Qualifications
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- Member of ETEK
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Very good of knowledge of MS Office with particular reference in advance use of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge on energy management
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, technical report writing, and MS Project will be considered an advantage
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills (oral & written)
- Analytical thinking
- Critical thinking
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Team work skills
- Problem solving skills
Competitive remuneration package will be offered according to skills, qualifications and experience. Applicants must be fluent in Greek and in English.
If you are interested to apply for this position, please submit your CV through Hermes website https://www.hermesairports.com/en/larnakahome/corporate-and-business/working-at-hermes-airports/careers/technical-department no later than to 20 January 2019.