- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 1 Year
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Education
- Company Διεθνής Ομοσπονδία Θαλασσαιμίας
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages and maintains TIF’s existing electronic and other educational tools for patients/parents, healthcare professionals, and the community at large;
- Provides assistance in the updating of existing and/or preparation of new electronic and other educational content (e.g. webinars, mobile applications etc) including production of instructional design, assessment material, and advises for relevant illustration and enhanced interactivity to achieve the desired educational outcome, using interactive technologies;
- Reviews, edits and proofreads content/language and oversees the finalisation of TIF publications;
- Develops and distributes surveys for research purposes within the global community of patients and healthcare professionals;
- Assists with the preparation of communications, briefings and presentations;
- Transcribes and proof-reads manuscripts;
- Formats, collates and disseminates documents;
- Provides administrative support to TIF office team including email management;
- Performs other general duties required to support the daily operations of the TIF Office.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following areas: Educational Technology, Languages and/or Translation, Linguistics or other related field. Other specialisations may also be considered provided that language proficiency is present and proven.
- Desired experience: At least 1 year in a similar role or related field.
- Any previous experience in health-oriented organisations will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command (both oral and written) of Greek and English.
- Working command of another EU language (preferably German or Spanish) will be considered an advantage.
- A sound knowledge of and/or interest in the health sector;
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and multitask;
- Team spirit and good communication skills;
- Willingness to learn;
- Diligence and attention to detail in the production of quality documentation;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (full proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Working knowledge of Educational Technology tools (e.g. Dreamweaver, Moodle, VoiceThread, Interactive Whiteboard etc).
- Familiarity with designing tools and other related software;
- Previous use of statistical analysis tools (eg. SPSS);
- Experience of online publishing;
- Working knowledge of marketing tools (eg. MailChimp).
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS POST? CONTACT US!
Please send your CV (with a clear description of education and professional experience) and cover letter to [email protected] Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
Please quote in application: “Educational Scientist at Thalassaemia International Federation HQs – Cyprus – [Your Name]”
The deadline for submitting applications is Monday, 19 November 2018.