- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Import and Export
- Company Engino-Net limited
ENGINO® is looking for a smart and energetic person to fill the position of Educational Researcher at our new experiential store and headquarters in Limassol. He/she will help create, implement, test and digitize the pedagogical material of ENGINO® which has a multi-discipline approach with emphasis on project – based learning, scientific experimentation and engineering design thinking.
ENGINO is one of the most innovative R&D centres in Cyprus, experienced and submitting and managing high level research project and taking ideas from concept to commercialization. Having received numerous awards such as the Innovation and Export awards, it excels in the island with global activities and product outreach that spans to more than 50 countries. The successful candidate will join an experienced team of passionate researchers that come from intertwined fields, including STEM & ROBOTICS education, Software & Electronics development, Product mechanical design and Graphics design with multimedia. The team, in cooperation with the Pedagogical researchers from the partner organization, the University of Cyprus, creates encompassing educational solutions that are based on the patented ENGINO building system and aim to inspire the next generation of Scientists, Engineers and Inventors. The team develops systems for all k12 ages, starting from Pre School all the way to High School.
- To be able to develop original lesson plans that will have gamification, problem based learning and experimentation for K12 students, as these relate to STEM and according to latest pedagogical trends on STEM education.
- To write supporting theory for the various modules, appropriate for every age group.
- To develop teacher manuals and methodologies that will prepare the Trainers.
- To do curriculum matching for the main lesson plans that have been developed and will be developed in the future.
- To carry out training to children, teachers and customers for the ENGINO STEM curriculum and methodologies either in Cyprus or abroad.
- To test the solutions with children and teachers, understand the problems and propose and implement corrective actions and solutions.
- To propose new products and new knowledge fields which the company could enter and explore.
- To have excellent writing skills (in English language) and the ability to prepare & manage research proposals.
- To present products in our store and carry out workshops & events.
- A bachelor’s degree in any of the STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, Computer Science) or Primary Education Science.
- Ideally a master’s degree in Pedagogical Science or one that relates to STEM & Robotics in Education.
- Preferably a PhD in related field.
- Excellent command of English Language and preferably also Greek. Also excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Previous experience as an Educator at level for at least 3 years.
- Previous experience in creating lesson plans and learning experiences is preferred.
- Previous experience in writing and managing research programs will be considered an advantage.
Remuneration Package Offered:
The position is a permanent position at the ENGINO® in Limassol Cyprus and the candidate should be able to relocate in Limassol if not a Cyprus resident.
An attractive pay package is offered, depending on qualifications and experience.
All CVs to be sent at [email protected] with title ‘’Educational Researcher for STEM’’.
Your application will be treated strictly confidential.