- Location cyprus, limassol
- Position Officer
- Industry for the position Import and Export
- Company Engino-Net limited
When Engino was born in 2004, we set out with the belief that life is infinitely richer when we understand how the world works.
At Engino we create cutting-edge learning toys that help curious minds of all ages and learning abilities experience the limitless thrill of scientific discovery. We’re extraordinarily proud to have been at the vanguard of the STEM education movement for over 15 years now. As our company grows, we continue to innovate, finding better ways to inspire the next generation of inventors to unlock their full potential.
Short description for the position:
ENGINO® is looking for a smart and energetic person to fill the position of Educational Researcher at our headquarters in Limassol.
This is the person who will develop the pedagogical material of ENGINO® that will help the children of various ages build, play, experiment and learn by doing about the different disciplines of STEM, Robotics and the engineering design method.
- To be able to develop lesson plans with experiments for various ages and themes as these relate to STEM.
- To research on the supporting theory of the lessons to be created and to produce sections with theory and explanations adjusted for the age of the student the product is being created for.
- To carry out training to children, teachers and customers for ENGINO STEM curriculum and methodologies either in Cyprus or abroad.
- To test the solutions with children and teachers, understand the problems and propose and implement corrective actions and solutions.
- To propose new products and new knowledge fields which the company could enter and explore.
- To have experience in writing & managing research proposals.
- To have excellent writing skills and the ability to prepare & manage research proposals.
- A Master degree in Education Science or Mathematics or Physics or STEM related field
- Ideally a PhD in related field.
- Excellent command of English Language and preferably also Greek.
- Previous experience as an Educator.
- Previous experience in creating lesson plans and learning experiences.
- Previous experience in writing and managing research programs.
Remuneration Package Offered:
The position is a permanent position at the ENGINO® factory in Limassol Cyprus and the candidate should be able to relocate in Limassol if not a Cyprus resident.
An attractive pay package is offered, depending on qualifications and experience.
The candidates should provide proof of their work and their CV at [email protected] with title ‘’Educational Researcher’’.
Your application will be treated strictly confidential.