- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Officer
- Qualification Master’s Degree
- Offered Salary €15,000 - €20,000
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Non-Governmental Organization
- Contact Person Dr Drakonakis
- Company FILOKALIA NGO
FILOKALIA is an active organization in the fields of culture, youth, and social offer and operates under the auspices of The Church of Cyprus. Toward this direction, FILOKALIA participates in an effort for the development of Centers of Learning and Co-operative Creativity for the activity of children and teenagers after the morning school hours. Under this framework FILOKALIA has the responsibility of educational material development as well as the dissemination of the material to the relevant stakeholders.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative person with a practical mind and doer approach in order to work on the educational material development and its dissemination strategy.
Duties of the position:
- Be a team member
- Assist in project management
- Content development of communication and dissemination material
- Organization of information days and workshops
- Research on state-of-the-art educational techniques
- Curriculum and content development of educational material
Estimated gross salary: Up to 18,000.00 per year depending on qualifications.
- A BS degree in education or in applied science subject would be considered an advantage
- A BS or MS degree in education practices. Alternatively, proven experience of more than 5 years in (alternative) education practices
- Experience with proposal writing and EU project reports preparation would be considered an advantage
- Excellent English and Greek language skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Practicality in handling work
- Be a doer and a team player
- Availability to start: Immediately upon selection
- Trigger your appetite to work and grow, and apply by sending your detailed CV together with a Brief Cover Letter by February 21st, 2019 at 13.00.
- Send your application in the following email: [email protected]
- For more information about the vacancy, please contact us at +357 22430461