- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Banking
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Company RED HR Solutions
On behalf of our client, a Banking Institution in Limassol we are looking to recruit an ecommerce Product Development Specialist to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Acquiring & Digital Payment Services for new eCommerce product developments
- Assist on product portfolio management and project coordination activities
- Work with internal stakeholders across the Bank to analyse and develop requirements, guidelines, and procedures to facilitate the implementation of eCommerce acquiring products and services
- Assist on the analysis and syntaxes of new business/technical requirements
- Work with external service providers to ensure product delivery according to business expectations, quality testing and post monitoring performance results
- Apply a structured product development methodology and assist to the effective management and implementation of project deliverables, ensure deadlines and requirements are met, as well as communicate changes and updates
- Analyse respective compliance with relevant regulatory and card scheme requirements
- Support eCommerce merchants and/or their web development vendors on technical issues
- Work and support external service providers to ensure proper integration and QA/UAT testing of merchant ecosystems to the Acquiring platforms (i.e. merchants’ portal, payment gateway, internal or external web services etc.)
- Provide support on as needed basis to the branches for new and existing acquiring merchant and coordination of related merchant account management tasks (i.e. Adhoc change requests, on-demand reports etc.)
- Programming of well designed, efficient code for the development of customised solutions related to eCommerce acquiring business and/or relevant web services, middleware, gateways, etc
- Integrate data from various back-end services, maintain the MPI (Merchant Plug-In), etc.
- University Degree in IT related field, a mixture in Business will be considered an advantage
- 1-3 years’ experience in web programming and/or relevant Banking/Card/Payment Services role
- Familiar with Digital/Cards Payments and merchant payment acceptance processes
- IT literate and knowledge of relevant payment processing technologies
- Experience in project or product management and delivery
- Excellent communication skills, writing and analytical skills
- Great sense of responsibility to achieve high levels of productivity and quality
- Disciplined and self-motivated; ability to take initiative and deliver results in a dynamic environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Energetic, flexible, with a positive attitude; team player and hard worker
- Fluent in Greek and English languages.
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Limassol.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to experience and qualifications.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE