- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Insurance
- Company Universal Life Insurance Public Co Ltd
Universal Life is looking to hire a Digital Transformation Officer (Business Analyst) to join the Digital Transformation Department at its Head offices in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Digital Transformation Manager and will work closely and collaborate with other staff members on a number of projects throughout the Company’s digital transformation journey.
Universal Life was the first insurance company founded in Cyprus after the enactment of the local insurance legislation in 1970 with the vision to assist in the development of the life insurance industry on the island. Having completed five decades of contribution to the Cypriot economy and its society in general, Universal Life has made its name synonymous with life and health insurance in Cyprus. Today, Universal Life is one of the largest insurance companies in Cyprus, possessing a special place in Cyprus services sector and is an employer of choice for aspiring and accomplished professionals.
- Promote change through the identification / recommendation of innovative business solutions that meet the long-term business strategies through business process re-engineering and / or software application implementation.
- Evaluate and analyze the proposed solutions, assess their limitations and explore ways of maximizing their value to the Company.
- Liaise with software vendors regarding system enhancements, for the implementation of new business requirements or configuration, ensuring prompt and effective implementation.
- Elicit and clearly document business and system applications’ requirements and present these to business stakeholders in order to review and obtain sign-off.
- Participate in various stages of a project (e.g. assist the business owner to complete the Business Case, record functional requirements to be used for issuing an RFP, guide business users when writing business requirements, test cases and testing scenarios) with the aim of ensuring that the implementation of the project will satisfy business stakeholders’ needs.
- Carry out business analysis for Projects/Requests received from various business units, ensuring that business requirements are clear and complete for IT to prepare the technical analysis.
- Carry out testing of IT deliverables and coordinate User Acceptance Testing performed by business users, ensuring high quality deliverables to production.
- Act as the liaison between IT and the Business stakeholders for all requirements submitted to IT and support IT during implementation with any clarifications required.
- Participate in the Company’s configuration team, ensuring timely delivery of results.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or other related subject. A Masters’ degree will be considered an advantage.
- At least two years of experience working in a business analyst position. Experience in the implementation of digital transformation solutions will be considered an advantage.
- Insurance related business knowledge will be considered an advantage.
- Project Management experience and a Project Management Certification will be considered an advantage.
- Certification in Business Analysis will be considered an advantage.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL will be considered an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of the Greek and English Languages.
We are looking for a self-motivated and results driven individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both Greek and English, along with the ability to design and deliver high impact presentations and reports. The successful candidate should demonstrate a business mindset with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, have excellent interpersonal and teamworking abilities, be well organized and able to manage time, workload and multiple tasks.
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on the candidate’s experience and qualifications plus other benefits like 13th Salary, Pension Fund and membership to the following Group Schemes which are offered by the Company to its permanent staff:
- Life Insurance (60 x gross monthly salary)
- Health Insurance
Interested applicants must complete the online application form at https://career.unilife.com.cy/ by 28/2/2021.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.