- Location cyprus, limassol
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Marketing and Advertising
- Company ENGINO PUBLICATIONS
The award-winning ENGINO® is looking for a smart and energetic person to fill the position of Digital Marketing Officer in headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Officer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels, enhancing online sales globally.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing , including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence both for the company and distributors.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Salary will depend on experience and qualifications.
All CVs to be sent to [email protected] with subject ‘Digital Marketing Officer’.