- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Executive
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Maritime
- Company Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (Cyprus) Ltd
Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BSM) is an integrated maritime solutions leader, with a strong heritage spanning more than 135 years in the shipping industry. Managing a fleet of around 600 vessels, 20,000 employees enable the delivery of safe, reliable and efficient ship management services through a network of 9 ship management, 24 crew service and four own maritime training centres across the world. For our growing Communications Team, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive.
As our Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for our websites, online campaign strategy, and execution to create visibility, relevance, and traffic for our various services.
- Online Marketing performance reporting.
- Suggest and execute actions derived from performance monitoring and company aims.
- Develop and maintain websites and landing pages.
- Define and execute SEO on- and off-page strategies.
- Plan and monitor the lead generation strategy.
- E-mail marketing.
- Advise international marketing leads network in online strategy and website management.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of experience as an Online Marketing project lead or similar position.
Job Specific Skills:
- Excellent analytical skills and in-depth knowledge in Digital Marketing.
- Ability to think through the users’ journeys and optimise communication on all touchpoints.
- Deep understanding of online marketing techniques.
- Very good knowledge of WordPress and web analytics tools.
- Solid knowledge of SEO techniques.
- Experience with integrated campaigns (newsletters, SEA, display, social media)
- Experience in content creation.
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested for the position please submit your CV to [email protected], latest by the 31st of July 2020, with a covering letter, explaining the reasons you would be suited to the position.