Digital Marketing Executive
- Position Executive
- Industry Marketing and Advertising
We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values.
We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance.
We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
For our store in Nicosia, Cyprus, we are looking for:
Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting to the Market Marketing Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for:
- To Contribute and implement the Company’s digital marketing strategy, engaging all relevant digital platforms
- To Manage the Company’s Social Media platforms
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Mobile, Display)
- Assist and support in the development of the correct content for the IKEA website
- Safeguard that the IKEA brand identity, values and key messages are correctly communicated in all digital messages
- University Degree in Marketing or related field is required
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong Digital Expertise
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Customer focus
The People we seek:
Lead by example constantly looking for new and better ways forward
Believe in empowering people, taking ownership, making decisions and following through
Have a hands on and customer service driven approach.
Have the courage to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways
Have a passion for life at home and retail
What we offer
If you take on this position, these are just a few things you can expect from us:
-An exciting and empowering work environment at one of the leading group of companies in Greece, Cyprus and the Balkans in providing quality consumer durable goods.
– A diverse group of people who value working together
– An open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself
-And as the world’s leader in life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position, due to high volume of applications received.
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and operates in Greece 5 Stores (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), & 1 “New Generation” Store in Piraeus, 1 Store in Cyprus (Nicosia) & 2 in Bulgaria (Sofia & Varna). We also operate 8 Pick-Up-Point (Rhodes, Patra, Chania, Heraklion, Komotini & Kalamata, Burgas & Plovdiv) & 1 Plan & Order Point in Cyprus (Limassol)