Digital Marketing & Sales Executive
- Industry Marketing and Advertising
- Contact Email [email protected]
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for an immediate recruitment of a young experienced professional in the position of a Digital Marketing & Sales Executive. The successful candidates will join the Demstar Sales Team.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals and objectives.
- Assist in implementing and executing strategic marketing plans.
- Research industry-related topics, market trends and competitors’ SM activity.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Write clear marketing topics to promote our products/services.
- Suggest and implement marketing initiatives that have positive impact on brand equity and lifetime user value.
- Keep up to date with social media tools and best practices.
- Manage Content including: Press releases, monthly newsletters, promotional and informative mailers, offline marketing materials, reviews, blogs, marketing slogans.
- Liaising with Demstar’s marketing agencies and coordinate deliverables and marketing campaigns as needed.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Review the customer journey through Demstar and identify areas for improvement with suggested action.
- Assist the Sales Team and Professional Services Team to enhance customer experience.
- Assist in formulating Demstar or customer presentations and maintain up to date.
- Assist Sales Team on any customer proposal admin work.
- Communication and coordination between customers and Demstar on commercial issues and other queries.
- Maintain and update customer records in our CRM app.
- Assisting the Sales Team in generating and presenting reports on demand or standardized frequency.
- Review and manage the customer satisfaction survey initiatives and direct feedback from customers to relevant departments.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree or equivalent professional level at the areas of Marketing or Digital Media.
- 2+ years proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist or sales admin position will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies.
- Experience with web analytic tools such as Google Ads and Google Campaign Manager.
- Familiarity with paid social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Website content management.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly as well as part of a team.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content.
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written.
Must have valid driver’s license
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate including 13th Salary, Provident Fund, and bonus scheme, and we are committed for a continuous training and development.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to [email protected] , quoting the job title in the subject line.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality