- Location cyprus, limassol
- Company StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists
Our client is a licensed payment institution from Belgium and recently opened an office in Limassol . Our client specializes in international payments and multi-currency transactions, which is as an alternative to traditional banks. Our client is looking to a Digital Developer for the Marketing team
Do you like challenges? Are you passionate about the Fintech start-up universe and you want to be part of the financial services revolution? Then join us! This is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and progress rapidly in an environment at the cutting edge of innovation.
Our client is a specialized platform for multi-currency transactions, which, as an alternative to traditional banks, develops a range of financial services dedicated to the day-to-day operations of SMEs.
Our ambition is to become the reference platform for financial services for SMEs in Europe that combines the finest Fintech in their field.
To achieve this, we rely on a team of ambitious, passionate talents with whom it is always a pleasure to go and have a drink :-).
Your main responsibilities:
- Support the Marketing department in all digital marketing activities to enter different markets in Central Eastern Europe & German speaking markets
- Be responsible for the creation and implementation of new language websites incl. landing pages, blog posts etc. (via HubSpot & Drupal)
- Be responsible for the creation and implementation of standard email templates (via HubSpot)
- Work together with the Graphic designer on the video & PDF production and any other creative tasks
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong Coding knowledge is a must: HTML, CSS, PHP etc.
- Proven experience with website management and CMS systems (Drupal is preferred)
- Excellent rapport English is a must and any other European language is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with strong project management skills and able to work under deadlines in a start-up environment
- Previous experience within the financial service industry is preferred
- HubSpot certified is a big advantage
- Knowledge of CRM systems is a plus (HubSpot)
- Very creative and curious to explore and test new digital channels to attract new customers
What we offer:
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (Fintech)
- Possibility of personal development/empowerment to develop our operations in your country with purpose for future permanent establishment
- A pleasant, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- Salary will be based on previous experience plus bonus based on your performance
- Medical insurance
- 25 days per year paid holidays