- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Manager
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Public Relations and Communications
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Company RED HR Solutions
A leading Communications and Public Affairs consultancy is looking for an ambitious Digital Communication Manager.
The successful candidate will help develop and manage clients’ digital and social media strategy and reputation, set up effective monitoring mechanisms and use a data driven approach to manage campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the Digital Communication Department
- Design and execute Digital Communication Strategies
- Develop and manage clients’ accounts across social media platforms
- Set up effective online/social media monitoring mechanisms
- Data Analysis
- Reputation Management
- Create engaging social content / Develop brand awareness
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of social campaigns in order to maximize results
- Keep abreast of the latest digital trends and social media platforms and how these could benefit businesses and organizations
Skills/ Qualifications / Experience
- Previous experience in Digital Communication: 2-4 years
- University degree (preferably post-graduate) in a related field. A degree / recognized certificate in Communication / Social Media will be considered an advantage
- Broad knowledge of communication and creative concept evaluation/judgment.
- Strong grasp of Web and Social Media Analytics and metrics driven communication
- Deep understanding of Google and Facebook paid ecosystems
- Knowledge in online research and SEO tactics
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to understand the client and their needs
- Strong interpersonal skills, both online and offline
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia.
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE