Digital & SMS Mobile Application Campaigns Specialist – Limassol
- Qualifications Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree
- Industry Casino
- Experience 3 Years
The Digital & SMS Mobile Application Campaigns Specialist will have both commercial digital marketing skills and Mobile Application technical skills, to identify value adding touch points throughout the customer journey experience within the Melco Mobile App. The objective is to enhance the customer journey experience, maximize customer life-time value, and streamline business unit customer service efficiencies.
The Digital & SMS Mobile Application Campaigns Specialist will work with various business units developing Melco Mobile App deliverables that will empower customer app engagement to interact with various activities within the City of Dreams Mediterranean resort.
- Identifies customer experience touch points within the Melco Mobile App and propose value adding application improvements on its functionality and capabilities to enhance the customer journey experience
- Liaises with the CRM Specialist, Marketing, Loyalty, Hotel, and other Resort Departments to lead enhancements improving the customer journey experience through integrations with the Melco Mobile App to streamline operational objectives, and to empower other business units in delivering customer value
- Liaises with the Digital Marketing and the Marketing department to increase Melco Club registrations via the Melco Mobile App by utilizing customer acquisition strategies
- Takes ownership achieving the targets set through Melco App driven promotions and campaigns using Melco App back-end MCA tool and Casino management system application
- Uploads content to the app in timely intervals based on marketing and business objectives.
- Liaises with Loyalty Department to perform UATs, configure, monitor, and measure all existing and new promotions delivered through Melco App
- SMS Activities: liaises with the marketing, other internal departments, and collaborate with our business partners to implement, track, and measure SMS promotional campaigns; identify promotional SMS conversion rates and generate activity reports for actionable insights
- Push Notifications: implement, track, and measure the success rate of push notifications from the Melco Mobile App. Identify and quantify the conversion rate of customers acting upon the push notifications.
- Liaises with the IT department to ensure that the Melco Mobile App infrastructure capabilities are aligned to the Melco Mobile App capabilities in delivering value and a premium user experience
- Utilizes analytics to measure the effectiveness of the Melco Mobile App campaigns and present agreed metrics to the marketing department to act upon
- Utilizes key metrics and analytics to identify which functions and elements within the Melco Mobile App are not being maximized and propose alternative solutions
- Drives mobile application customer engagement via call – to – action strategies to increase the engagement with Melco Mobile App
- Proposes value adding activities that will improve the Melco Mobile App customer experience, brand awareness, and potential revenue generating streams
- Generates ad-hoc report analytics and key metrics on the Melco Mobile App usage, campaigns, technology, and provide strategic insights to Marketing, CRM, IT, Business Development, Sales.
- Liaises with the relevant departments when running tests on new app functions and campaigns
- Ensures that Mobile Application data governance is in line with relevant regulatory requirements, professional standards, and best practice
- Manages the Melco Mobile App within the Google Play and Apple App store
- Performs other tasks within Marketing Departments as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing and Communications, Business and Technology or any other related field.
- Professional Certifications in Mobile Marketing or Digital Marketing an advantage
- 3 years minimum proven experience in Digital & SMS Mobile Application Marketing
- Exposure to Mobile App and Digital Marketing industry developments and trends
- Exposure to the gaming or hospitality industry will be considered an advantage
Skills / Competencies
- Mobile App and Digital Marketing technical skills
- Digital marketing commercial awareness
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Results oriented and process driven
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player with good communications skills
- Hands-on can-do approach to business
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Displays a high commitment to delivering results
- Leads others to achieve business objectives
- Communicates effectively
- Displays the highest level of integrity
- Ability to maintain discretion