- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Company StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists
Our client, a well established Cysec Regulated Broker, is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer for their offices in Larnaca.
The company is an award winning forex and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients.
- Manage infrastructure for both cloud and in-house systems
- Build tools that streamline development and deployment
- Develop monitoring and alerting, both technically and culturally
- Build and maintain highly-available distributed applications
- Work with diverse stacks, including both state-full and stateless services
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Excellent Unix/Linux system administration skills plus experience in Windows as well
- Experience with Docker and container based build infrastructures
- Frequent and comfortable use of configuration management automation tools such as
- Strong scripting and experience building diverse, robust tooling in at least one common language (Python,
- Bash, Shell or AWK)
- Strong understanding of webservers (Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, lighttpd, IIS)
- Experience with AWS and Google Cloud
- Familiarity with database concepts
- Experience establishing and employing Continuous Integration practices and tools such as Jenkins or other
- CI tools
- Fluency in English
Able to work in a fast paced environment
Experience in working with very senior and hands-on technical experts
Our client offers a salary 1500-2000 euros gross for junior candidates and 2500-3000 euros gross per month for senior candidates based on skills, qualifications and experience plus 13th salary, medical insurance, 22 days annual leave and double pay on bank holidays.