- Location cyprus,
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company Human Asset Ltd
DevOps Engineer – DENG/11/20
Are you a talented and resourceful problem solver looking for an opportunity to make a real impact? This is a rare opportunity for a hands-on DevOps Engineer to join a start-up operation fully funded by a large financial institution. This exciting new venture invested in the latest technologies in containers and microservices will develop a Digital Platform unique to Cyprus. This is a great job opening for anyone looking to work in a cloud-native and fully agile environment, with a start-up mentality.
In this role, you will love what you do. You will be dynamic and creative. You will have to maintain the continuous delivery pipeline toolchain, including continuous integration, automated builds, automated build verification testing, and automated deployment.Your success will be based on your ability to define DevOps processes and shape the development culture. You will help the development team with deployment strategy and capacity planning across development, QA, staging and production environments. If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, then apply to your next challenging role. The position is based in their fancy, newly set up office space in Nicosia.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment pipelines.
- Analyze software deployment and release requirements and provide recommendations.
- Check compliance with DevOps model and manage DevOps permission model.
- Coordinate and execute deployments with cross-team dependencies or impacts.
- Deploy new application versions to QA and maintain runbook during release cycle.
- Perform global environment configurations.
- Coordinate platform upgrade initiatives.
- Work with the development team to deploy and manage tools that support software development automation, configuration management and release management.
- Maintain and monitor adherence to quality standards and applicable regulations which includes but not limited to mandated requirements such as GDPR.
- Relevant industry experience working in the area of (agile) Software Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering or Operations.
- Hands-on experience with automation, orchestration and system configuration tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Packer, Vagrant, Terraform or similar)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with working in DevOps teams and prior experience with highly scalable systems (cloud)
- Experience with user acceptance testing and environment troubleshooting
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Graphite, Grafana and Prometheus or other
- Expert level knowledge of pods, nodes, deployments (blue-green, canary, rollbacks etc.), load balancers and Helm charts
- Deploying microservices / Java REST based containers
- Maintaining Security in a Kubernetes cluster
- Deploying tools for container monitoring, metrics and logging
- Strong server administration skills (Windows, RHEL and Ubuntu preferred)
If you are interested you may apply here: https://www.humanasset.com/?p=13727269009